Thursday, May 10, 2007

IgNiTinG tHe DarKneSS

You have probably wondered why I named my site with such an eerie theme. Ignite and darkness are two totally opposite words. When you look up ignite in the dictionary you read this: To begin to glow. When you look up darkness in the dictionary you get this: absence or deficiency of light. There are many dark places we come across in life, whether it's an ally, closet, room, the night etc. etc. We always feel at ease upon seeing a light ignite in those dark areas. If you have ever been down to Mammoth Caverns in Tennessee when they turn off the lights you have an idea how eerie it is not seeing your hand in front of your face. More importantly you remember that they turned the lights back on so you can get out. So how much more important that in this dark internet we have a light. I'm not saying that my blog here is the light, but I do want it to be a place where you Christians can share your views, opinions, of stories that maybe you can relate to. That is why I'm making my blog open ended and not following a line of code. Your more than welcome to e-mail me at josh1413@gmail.com to ask questions or make comments. If you have something you would like to share with everyone please leave a comment below one of the blogs by clicking on the word "comments".

May the Lord Bless!

No comments: